Thursday, April 28, 2011

XBOX KINECT

Scott has been wanting a XBOX for a while.  I wasn't too excited about the idea.  I might have even returned one he had purchased a while back, even though I agreed to the purchase.  So my sister being the most thoughtful person you will ever know, decided Scott deserves a XBOX no matter what I thought.  So for Scott's graduation she got my whole side of the family together to get him a XBOX.  We have been playing Kinect Sports and besides getting a little work-out, I have to say it is a great deal of fun, especially with friends.
Tonight our friends Drew and Tiffany were over for a little Kinect action and man did they get it.

Thanks for the fun times guys.  Let's have a rematch soon.  If anyone else is up for the Varley Challenge just let us know!

No comments: